SUMMER FUN FAIR – Saturday 12th May, 12 – 2pm
We are looking to our School Community to help with donations for The Summer Fun Fair in all sorts of ways:
How can you help – have a lilttle Spring Clean and we’ll gladly accept & be very appreciative of :
- Any bottles for Mrs Donaldson’s Famous & Very Popular Bottle Stall
- 2nd hand school uniform donations
- 2nd hand children’s clothing donations
- 2nd hand children’s books
- New or nearly new children’s toys, games, gifts or books suitable for our Children’s Tombola.
- Any new items surplus to requirement that may be suitable for prizes on day. Please do not go and buy anything new.
- Home baking – nearer the time.
Any donations can be left in the school foyer from today.
Thank you in advance for any contributions. These go a long way to making the day a memorable & successful one,
SUMMER RAFFLE & Cupcake Coffee Morning – Friday 15th June
This year we have a slight change in that CPSC will hold another Exciting Raffle toward the end of this term, rather than on Summer Fair Day.
A coffee morning will be run by the CPSC & School on Friday June 15th and the draw will be made that morning. This is currently in the school calendar at the last CPSC Coffee Morning of the school year. The Coffee morning will be run in aid of the Alzheimer’s Society and in support of their fundraising Cup Cake Day. Raffle tickets will be available after The Summer Fun Fair.
We are always happy to hear about prize suggestions, ideas or hear about any possible donations. ( CPSCfundraising@gmail.com )
Thank you for reading & see you at the Fair.
CPSC ‘FUN’raising Team